This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home comes with plenty of character. A well planned out kitchen boasts granite counter tops, newer electric appliances and white cabinets. The bathrooms are well equip with granite and tile and an indoor laundry room provides access to the backyard. Wains coating in the dining room adds a special touch and vinyl flooring throughout is easy to maintain. The backyard is perfect for entertaining with plenty of space to BBQ and for the kids to play. This home is welcoming to those looking to downsize, first time home buyers, families or the entrepreneur working from home. This home comes with a new roof and all major appliances. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own your dream home in this unbelievable location.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Meter on Site,Public
1,556 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor,Outside Access
- Formal Area
- Cabinets,Electric,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Granite,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Built-In Electric Oven,Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Cook Top
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Insert,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Covered,Detached,RV Storage,Garage Facing Side.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Back Yard,Vinyl,Fenced,Wood,Front Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Street Lights, Covered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Danica Duke, The Legacy Group
Agent License: 02048289