This two story spacious 3,302 sq ft home, featuring 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms is perfect for your growing family. Located in the well established and sought after Black Diamond Ranch, this home offers a short commute into the city or the opportunity to work from home. Downstairs has a full bedroom and bathroom, Family/Kitchen combo with gas fireplace. A Light and bright formal living room and dining room offer the perfect space for entertaining. An over sized master suite and 3 additional bedrooms with loft round out the second floor of this well thought out floor plan. A large backyard deck is perfect for star gazing or hosting a neighborly summer time BBQ.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,302 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Black Diamond Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Area, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Walk-In Closet
- Family Room
- Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Gas Hook-Up,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Granite Counter,Island w/Sink,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, See Remarks
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Screens
- 1. Insert,Family Room,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Possible,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Stucco
- Front Porch
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Back Yard,Fenced,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Low Maintenance, Front Porch. Auto Sprinkler Front,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Danica Duke, The Legacy Group
Agent License: 02048289