This family home located in the heart of downtown Valley Springs has been the epicenter for many family dinners, parties and celebrations. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has the potential to be the shining star of the neighborhood, but it needs some updates. Original hardware floors flow throughout the formal living room, and bedrooms. The kitchen is spacious with plenty of counter space for baking and preparing holiday meals. Get cozy in the winter with a fire in the woodstove while you watch movies on a rainy day. A wooded pergola shades the backyard outside the family room making it the perfect space for summer BBQ's. Located near schools and shopping, this diamond in the rough won't last long!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Meter Paid,Water District,Public
1,258 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tile,Window
- Family Room
- Dining/Family Combo
- Hookups Only,In Garage
- Pantry Closet,Kitchen/Family Combo,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tile,Window
- Bath Description
- Stone,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Brick,Raised Hearth,Family Room,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Front Porch,Covered Patio
- Back Yard,Chain Link,Fenced,Full,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other, Front Porch,Covered Patio. Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Danica Duke, Keller Williams Realty Folsom
Agent License: 02048289